Videos

Trending

Selena Gomez Breaks Silence, Returns to Social Media after 3 Months

Selena Gomez Breaks Silence, Returns to Social Media after 3 Months


https://www.celebsintrend.com/2019/01/selena-gomez-breaks-silence-returns-to.html


Selena Gomez has broken her silence and returned to social media to thank her fans for their “love and support.”

The 26-year-old singer posted on Instagram on Jan. 14 for the first time since September 2018 when she announced she was “taking a social media break.”

“It’s been awhile since you have heard from me, but I wanted to wish everyone a happy new year and to thank you for your love and support. Last year was definitely a year of self-reflection, challenges and growth. It’s always those challenges which show you who you are and what you are capable of overcoming.”
“Trust me, it’s not easy, but I am proud of the person I am becoming and look forward to the year ahead. Love you all,” she wrote.





“Lots to look forward to in 2019. I can’t wait to share the projects I’ve been working on with you. The first one is here: Cali ðŸ‘Ÿ BY @pumasportstyle,” Gomez captioned her second post on Instagram in 2019.




No comments